Cash for Clothes is available at our Downtown Opelika location!
We only pay cash for higher end name brand items, bought within the past year or two, and they must be in great condition. Keep in mind that while there are a lot of brand named clothing items, not all brands are good for RESALE!
Please note we we have a minimum of 10 items to offer cash for clothes, and there are certain items we will not pay cash for.
Consigning with Fringe & FringeKids is simple
- We accept children’s clothing from size newborn to 16. All children’s clothing 12 months and smaller must be New with Tags or boutique/high end.
- We accept all sizes for women’s and young adult items including clothes, shoes, accessories and hand bags.
- The consignment period is 9 weeks where the consignor will receive 40% of the final selling price. Formal gowns, designer handbags, and select items receive 50%-75% of the selling price. Formal gowns are kept on consignment for 52 weeks.
- It is the consignor’s responsibility to contact the store if you wish to pick up any unsold items at the end of the consignment period. Any unsold items not picked up will be donated to local charities. Please consider this option as the items donated to these worthy organizations help those in need right here in our community.
- You may pick up proceeds from your account any day we are open or you can request a check be mailed to you. We also offer a 15% discount on purchases made in the store when you use your account balance as store credit!
Please do not take it personally if we are unable to accept any of your items. With over 6,000 consignors we must be selective in the inventory we carry. At Fringe & FringeKids, we are continually monitoring our best selling brands and customer preferences and reserve the right to accept/deny items at our discretion. Our goal is to present the shopper with quality clothing at a fraction of retail prices while providing the consignor the largest possible return. Come let us show you how to “GET PAID FOR HAVING GREAT STYLE!”